Thursday, May 21, 2009

Aunt Ruth's Book, intro, part 4

For starters, I offer here the complete text of the early, autobiographical parts of Ruth Ellsworth Blunck’s book, George Franklin Ellsworth, Jr.: His Descendants to 1982. It is sorted by tags and labels so that you can, without much trouble, read it in order from the beginning. I have decided not to scan the photos in it because the quality wouldn’t be nearly as good as images we can get by scanning the same photos on modern scanners and inserting them electronically. I appeal to Ruth’s descendants who may have inherited the photos shown in that book as well as to other branches that might have material to add. Together we can make sure that the photos are shared by all and preserved.

Each paragraph will have room for comments. I have chosen to hide the comments to enhance continuity of the text. You can see the comments by clicking on the link.

When I can, I will insert hyperlinks in Ruth’s text to lead to pages devoted to the modern branches and to existing blogs and other information online.

No comments: